Having a hard time finding the best stroller for Disney, eh? Considering the enormous search volume of this topic, you are certainly not alone.
Before our first trip to Disneyland, I researched and found that most Disney Strollers are not suitable for infants below six months. The next bummer was that rented strollers weren’t allowed at restaurant tables inside the park.
After giving it some thought, I decided to bring my stroller. It is one of the smartest parenting decisions I have made so far.
The strollers for Disney are slightly different from our regular baby strollers. These types of equipment are solely designed for taking a walk in a park. Easy maneuverability, safety, and adequate storage are the three most basic criteria you need to consider while purchasing the best stroller for Disney World.
Not sure where and how to begin your search? Don’t panic. I’ve spent three full days on the web doing the hard part on your behalf.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
9 Best Strollers for Disney 2022
- 2017 model G-LUXE Stroller
- New one action brake plus lightweight aluminum frame with robust profile
- Easy open, removable height adjustable canopy and shock-absorbing, 4-wheel suspension
- Easy to remove fabrics and seat pad
- Extendable SPF 50 plus sunshade. Spacious Storage
UPPABbaby G-Luxe is one of the best strollers for Disney park on my checklist. It’s lightweight, comfy, and has plenty of room for your baby as well for goodies like tummy-mats, snacks, bottles, and Disney souvenirs, of course.
But what makes this particular model stand apart from the rest are three things- deep one-hand recline, 5-point harness, and extendable sunshade with SPF 50+.
Let’s face it, a tour of Disney can be tiresome for your little one. He would want to take a nap at some point.
Having a one-hand recline means you can put your baby in a relaxed position in an instant while navigating the crowded lanes of the magic land. The sunshade with SPF 50+ is an added advantage since the weather at Disney during summer and spring can get hot and humid.
I also loved the fully adjustable 5-point harness. For you know, babies grow fast, and it is wise to have a stroller that grows with your baby.
Before I go further, let me tell you that this stroller is meant for children over three months. Despite being lightweight, it can easily carry babies weighing around or slightly over 55 lbs.
The overall design of the stroller is delightfully sturdy, and special praise goes to the robust plastic leg rest. It not only provides a lot of support but also makes hopping in and out of the stroller a breeze for your kid.
- Plenty of room for your baby as well as for your bags, bottles, snacks and other goods.
- Side pockets for added storage space.
- Made from easy-to-clean fabric.
- The handle is easy to push, irrespective of the pusher’s height.
- Deep recline makes it perfect for a nap.
- Comes with carry shoulder strap for easy transport.
- Needs a better ventilation system, perhaps a peekaboo window or something similar.
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; No-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 6 storage pockets & extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; Includes a cell phone pocket at the handlebar
- Kid comfort: Ultra-padded compression seat with infinite recline sits fully upright for all-day comfort, and lays near-flat with the push of a button
- Travel system ready: Compatible with most major brand car seats with the use of a BOB infant car seat adapter (sold separately)
First of all, Disneyworld is a huge place, and you will have to go to and fro for hours hop on and off the buses during your trip. Therefore, a jogging stroller with excellent running ability and a robust design like this one would be a far better choice than a regular stroller.
Thanks to its front pivot wheels and easy tracking system, the BOB Flex stroller is convenient for steering both on and off-road. The tracking helps to keep the wheels moving straight, that too without frequent adjustments.
Besides a sturdy and supremely safe construction, BOB Revolution Flex also scores brownie points in the comfort department. Like the previous product, this one also sports a 5-point harness and grows with your baby.
The seats are adequately padded with breathable foam to maximize comfort and prevent sweating. Kudos to the manufacturers for including an extra-large canopy and a peek-a-boo window to maintain proper ventilation and insulation!
A canopy of this size is extremely useful during summertime vacation at Disney. It will shield your baby’s skin against scorching heat, which might cause excessive sweating and even skin rashes.
At the end, the stroller also has nine position adjustable handlebars, so the parent of different heights can easily push this stroller.
- Durable material & easy to clean.
- Can be easily folded and stored in the trunk of a car.
- The brake is VERY easy to put on and release.
- Suitable for children from 8 weeks old and up to 75 pounds.
- Comes with a large storage basket so you can carry all of your baby’s necessaries items.
- Slightly bulky for a single stroller.
- Hassle-Free Gravity Folding: The gravity quick-folding mechanism makes this lightweight folding stroller super-easy to use for new or experienced parents. Just press and rotate the fold button and the baby stroller will fold itself in just seconds by gravity.
- Sturdy and Heavy-duty: Infant Stroller reinforced plastic paired with a durable aluminum frame, this newborn stroller has been tested to withstand 100k different tests and comply with ASTM F833 standard, thus creating a safe and sound riding experience for your baby.
- Shock-Absorbing Wheels: Lightweight stroller's four wheels contain built oilless bearings and shock-absorbing EVA material enables. The lightweight stroller can smooth and stable rolling even on cobble-paved roads. The universal wheels make the foldable stroller super easy to maneuver.
- Ultimate Comfort: The portable stroller seat pad is made of premium fabric that is skin-friendly yet waterproof, with a full-size Canopy that is waterproof and UV-resistant. The adjustable seatback forms part of an ergonomic seat and can recline from 100° to 150°, together with adjustable leather-covered foot support to give your child of 6-36 months a comfy ride.
- Compact Stroller for Travel: This small stroller weighs 14.4lbs and has a dimension of 56 inches after being folded, which is compact enough to be carried on a plane. And an airplane stroller comes with a carry bag that is convenient for travel.
I can safely assume that most of you reading this have to take a flight to reach Disney world (irrespective of which country you live in). Besrey Airplane Stroller, as the name suggests, is perfect for flight travel. Due to the compact size, low weight, and easy folding ability, this stroller is super easy to mount on overhead airplane compartments.
Don’t be fooled by its dainty appearance, though. This buggy is constructed from high-grade aluminum, which is sure to stand the test of time and the adversities of weather. We all know about the finicky weather of Disney, don’t we?
Another super excellent addition is the locking mechanism of the swivel wheels. This makes sure that the stroller doesn’t veer off in the wrong direction when not in use. A feature you will appreciate when you are navigating the thickly crowded park at Disneyworld.
You should bring a lot of water bottles, comfy shoes, and food to Disneyworld when you bring a kid along with you. Thankfully, the stroller has plenty of storage to carry your baby essentials like a diaper bag, snacks, water bottle, baby powder, socks, and other knick-knacks.
- Very small in size & easy to maneuver when going through a restaurant or store.
- Sports a large sun canopy but there is no peek thru window.
- Has a wheel locking system.
- Lightweight but durable.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- The only downside is that the back side is not adjustable so it doesn’t lay back.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier. The Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs just 13 pounds and has a large seat area, plus anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must. With this one easy to use stroller, you’ll have both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- 4-POSITION RECLINE – Keep your little one comfortable and safe at all times with the 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness. Maximum weight and height of child for this toddler stroller: 50 pounds and 43 inches.
- COMPACT FOLD – The easy compact fold with carry strap and auto lock makes it simple to store this lightweight umbrella stroller and bring it with you to go. Plus, the adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor is perfect for sunny days.
- EXTRA STORAGE – With plenty of storage in this stroller, you won’t have to leave anything at home. It includes an extra-large storage basket, rear storage pocket and cup holder. Don’t overload storage basket: maximum of 10 pounds
This stroller has all the best features of the above three models. To begin with, it’s compact and easy to fold, which makes for a perfect travel companion to Disney. For you will have to walk around a lot, travel by car or bus, go to a restaurant and loo during your trip. A compact, easily parkable stroller like this is just going to make your life easier inside the park.
Two, its comfortable features a roomy seat and sufficient cushioning to keep the baby cozy and comfy.
Three, it sports a large basket to store all the knick-knacks during shopping, trekking, and occasional trips to Disney World. But what truly puts this model a notch above the rest is the fully reclinable seat. Once your kid wakes up from his nap, you can adjust the seat into the upright position with one hand.
- Waterproof, sturdy construction.
- Has 5 point harness that all comes apart with one button.
- Super easy to carry in flights, navigate crowded spaces and narrow lanes.
- Has a cup holder, and a small pocket behind the canopy where you can store things like your phone or keys.
- Doesn’t have a mesh window.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Travel-friendly lightweight design (only 9.5 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips
- LARGE CANOPY – Extended sun canopy and rear hood provide more sun coverage and UV protection.
- EASY FOLD -- Simple and compact 1-step fold makes travel a breeze.
- COOL MESH -- Cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh for increased air circulation and creates a headrest.
- ROOMY STORAGE -- Storage basket holds all baby's necessities. Parent cup holder included.
Public complimentary transports such as monorails, boats, and buses are popular tourists attractions at Disney. Besides the fun, they are also very useful for getting from one place to another.
But imagine the horror of carrying a heavy-duty, unmanageable stroller with you on this transport. Kolcraft Cloud Lightweight is specially designed for fuss-free portability easy folding at storage at buses and monorails.
Considering that it offers standing ability when the seat is adjusted to the upright position along with a manual locking system, I can’t help but agree with this statement.
These two particular features also make the stroller extremely easy to handle for parents who travel with their kids in public transport. Another prominent feature of this mobility device is the medium-length sunshade paired with a peek-a-boo window.
The large canopy will provide your baby with complete protection against UV rays and heat during summer and spring. If the temperature and humidity get too high, I would sternly recommend installing a portable stroller fan in the model to ensure optimal comfort of your runt.
The cool, breathable mesh at the back of the seat is another welcome addition during the warm summer. It enhances the air circulation in the stroller, letting your baby enjoy the cool breeze. It also creates a headrest on the seat to prevent your kid’s back from sweating.
The umbrella stroller includes a fairly sizeable storage basket to stock up all your necessities such as water bottles, toys, diaper bags. There’s a parent cup holder, too, where you can store your soda bottle to refresh yourself from time to time.
- Lightweight stroller good for travel or a short trip.
- Extra large canopy to give proper shade.
- Can be folded and unfolded with one hand.
- Features double-action brakes.
- Handles are low, so probably not a good stroller for a tall parent.
- FLEXIBLE INFANT TRAVEL SYSTEM: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a car seat and stroller combo featuring the SafeMax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat and SafeZone Base with anti-rebound bar, infused with parent-and child-friendly accessories.
- VERSATILE and LIGHTWEIGHT: This car seat and stroller combo features a modular frame with 6 modes. The reversible mode permits your baby to face in or out, while the stroller coverts from an infant car seat frame to stroller seat or carriage mode with ease.
- EASY INFANT CAR SEAT TRANSFER: This car seat and stroller combo has been designed with a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and safe infant car seat connection from stroller to car and vice-versa.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The Pivot Modular Travel System also includes an over-sized storage basket, a SafeZone base with belt lock-off system for correct installation, and large cruiser tires with tread and ergonomic handle for a smooth, effortless ride. A large canopy and removable arm bar make baby transfer easier and improve comfort.
If you wish to take a road trip to Disney with a sleeping newborn in a car, this stroller might be just the right one. You can easily hook the removable car seat to the stroller and go strolling or shopping. All gets done at the mere click of a button. You don’t have to go through the ordeal of having to wake up your baby for that.
Another stunning feature of this travel system is that it is fully capable of accommodating large babies, unlike the previously reviewed model. The 5-point harness makes sure your baby stays comfortable in the safest position of the stroller when you are on the go.
The straps, as well as the seat, are padded sufficiently to ensure optimal breathability and comfort. It also comes with a large canopy coupled with a see-through window, storage basket, removable child tray, and a parent console.
Overall, if you’re looking for a good travel system and on a budget, the Evenflo Pivot is a good option.
- Comes with a detachable and re-attachable car seat for easy transportation.
- The car seat has a removable body pillow for greater infant support.
- Easy to fold and can fits in the back of the car easily.
- Adjustable handle bar perfect for all sizes of parent.
- Has a lot of space for extras, such as cup holders, storage compartments, and an under carriage storage.
- You may face difficulty trying to lock it in place.
- Accepts 2 key Fit or Fit2 infant car seats (no adapter needed)
- 2 Standard stroller seats with reclining backrests and independent canopies
- Self-standing fold can be activated with one hand
- Interchangeable child arm bar and cup holders
- 3-Position padded handle and parent tray with 2 cup holders
Carrying a heavy double stroller through Disney’s uneven, crowded roads can be a nightmare. Plus, large double strollers aren’t allowed at restaurants inside the park. However, you will not face such problems with a lightweight, compact stroller like Chicco Cortina.
For a double stroller, the structure is quite narrow, which makes it the best stroller for Disneyland. You can easily outrun all those heavy-duty strollers around you and navigate narrow lanes in a breeze.
This stroller embeds a travel system and is compatible with KeyFit30 and Chicco KeyFit car seats. No prizes for guessing that this particular feature makes traveling overseas with newborns chore-free and enjoyable.
You will also love that all sun canopy and peek-a-boo windows are detachable for easy clean-up. There is a leg rest to provide adequate support to the buggy and bumper bar to maximize safety.
Talking about safety, it also sports a 5-point harness to secure your baby inside the stroller to the most convenient position. The seat can be used at both the front and back, just in case your little one wants to explore the surroundings. Both the seats also allow a lot of legroom and easy in and out.
- Multiple options for seats.
- Easy-to-use braking system.
- Multi-position reclining seats.
- Compatible with KeyFit car seat.
- A big basket under the stroller along with cup holders at the sides.
- The front seat isn’t fully reclinable.
- The canopy is on the smaller side.
- Includes bassinet, full size front or rear facing toddler seat with multi-position recline, toddler seat rain and bug shields, and bassinet bug shield and storage bag
- Compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary; Compatible with select Chicco and Maxi-Cosi infant car seats when using adaptors (car seats and adaptors sold separately)
- Longer bassinet mattress pad with ventilation for added breathability
- One-step fold with or without seat attached
- Extendable sun canopy with SPF 50+ visor
The 2018 UPPAbaby is a single stroller, by the looks of it. With a little configuration, though, you can easily convert it into a double stroller. If you want to carry two babies, you need to separately purchase a RumbleSeat for Vista stroller and attach it at the bottom half of the gear, and there you have a double stroller!
But wait! There’s more. What if I tell you that you can carry three children on it?
You heard it right. With the addition of a PiggyBack at the back of your UPPAVista stroller, you can let your toddler join his brother and sisters on the strollers when is he is tired of walking in the park. The stroller is also compatible with the MESA infant car seat. Hooking the seat to the stroller requires no extra adapters.
Both the original toddler seat and the RumbleSeat can be rotated in opposite directions, allowing two babies two take a nap at the same time.
Both seats have essential features like a 5-point harness, rain shield, bug shield, large canopies with a viewing window to keep your kids cool and relaxed throughout the fun-riding day at Disney. They also have a high incline, ensuring the toddlers can sit upright and comfortably explore the environment.
The 2018 version also features sturdy wheels that can glide smoothly on any surface. The suspension system on the wheels provides maximum protection.
It also comes with a bassinet lined with a large, soft mattress. It comes very handy when you have to change the diapers or feed your baby during ongoing trips.
The storage basket at the back is roomy to carry loads of baby essentials. It also consists of pockets to store knickknacks and extra water bottles. Keeping them in the pockets ensures they don’t fall off easily.
- This convertible buggy can fit up to 3 kids.
- Suitable for both newborn and kids up to 5 years old.
- Compatible with MESA Infant car seat.
- Steady and sturdy wheels.
- Smooth suspension system absorbs the shocks.
- A little bit expensive but If you want a quality stroller that will withstand heavy use, definitely plunk down a little more money for this stroller.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Each seat holds up to 40 pounds (80 pounds total). Canopies feature pop out SPF 50 sun visors to shield little ones. Peak a boo windows allow you to keep an eye on your children. Swivel bars make it easy to get children in and out
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This stroller features an aluminum frame. Weighs 28.66 pounds. Storage bin provides plenty of room for toys, snacks, etc. Double stroller features 1680D fabric that is durable and water resistant
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions (in inches): 29.5 (width), 36.2 (depth), 41.7 (height). Folded dimensions: 29.5 (width), 30 (depth), 13.4 (height). Easy/compact standing fold, foam handles and carry strap for easy storing or traveling. Quick release wheels
- SMOOTH RIDE: 7 inch swivel lock front wheels (unlock for easy maneuverability; lock for added stability on bumpy surfaces). 10 inch back wheels with suspension for a smooth, comfortable ride. One step back break lock. Fits through standard 30 inch doorways
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: Independent, multi position reclining seats and adjustable foot rests. 5 point safety harnesses. Reflective shoulder pads ensure you can be seen during nighttime walks. JPMA certified; meets or exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards
From the side-by-side positioning of the seats’ multiple reclining positions to sturdy wheels, This double stroller has a lot of things going in its favor.
The stroller wheels are sturdy, making them perform for long and meticulous journeys like road trips, flight travel, and Disney World tours.
It also features a safety lock system to enhance the vehicle’s stability on harsh surfaces. A feature you will come to appreciate when you want to take some time off from pushing the buggy after a lot of walking at the park.
The double buggy can carry even two 5-year old toddlers with ease. It will be a long day up there and ensure optimal comfort for your twins, the stroller sports two multi-position reclinable seats. It also comes with sizeable storage pockets at the back of the seats for stocking up the tons of water bottles, snacks—comfy clothes, and knick-knacks you bring to Disney.
To utilize the storage space of the stroller to the fullest, you can consider using a stroller organizer bag too.
- Comes with rubber wheels that roll smoothly on rough terrains.
- Comes with parent quick technology that’s mean you can fold the stroller with using one hand.
- The seats are positioned side by side, allowing quick in and out.
- Skinny enough to fit through most business doors, like a restaurant.
- The storage basket is very small.
Features to Consider When Searching To Find The Best Stroller For Disney
Big strollers aren’t essentially the best options when you have to make your way through a massive troop of people. Small strollers are easier to push around and walk fast in a hyper-crowded theme park like Disney World. Easily foldable, compact strollers almost make getting on and off buses and monorails a breeze with babies.
Safety is of utmost importance when buying a mobility aid for babies. Disney trips are all about running here and there, handling the crowd, dealing with the uncertainty of the weather, and most importantly, having a lot of fun come what may. A stroller with lots of headroom, sunshade, and rain cover would be the perfect choice for a place like Disney. It will safeguard your child against the vagaries of weather.
It will also allow him enough room to breathe, play, eat, sleep and explore. Important stroller safety features include a 5-point harness to secure your baby to the stroller carefully. The Wheel-lock system makes sure that the stroller doesn’t veer off in the wrong direction when you stop to catch your breath.
The finest strollers for Disney are those that can be easily carried and maneuvered. Disneyworld is a massive place, and a big, high-maintenance stroller is the last thing you’d want to deal with over there. Therefore, carefully check the quality of tires, how resistant they are to rough terrains, brakes, handlebars, and grips before buying.
Your baby is going to have a long day ahead of him at Disney. After a certain point, he would want to relax or take a nap. The little sunshine is also going to have his food and play in the stroller.
So no matter what activity he is up to, the stroller provides enough room and comfort during the vacation. Multi-position reclinable seats are great because they can tilt as much as your baby wants during nap time.
Storage and Snack Tray:
Ample storage space is a must-have in a stroller you plan to bring to Disney. After three trips to Disney in 3 countries, I’ve understood that carrying large diaper bags, lots of sippy bottles, snacks, comfy clothes, and snacks for the baby is essential. Carrying a large bag isn’t the most convenient option for that.
A good stroller for Disney should allow plenty of space to carry these essentials along with the goodies and souvenirs you are bound to buy at Disney. Some advanced models also come with snack trays which you can add at the time of snack break and detach when tummy time is over. Easy peasy.
We will never know how important this feature is until you’ve been to Disneyworld. There, you have to frequently get on monorails and buses to visit different park areas. Plus, you will have to reach the park by car or flight, or other transit modes. An easy folding mechanism will help you in public transport both inside and outside the park.
Single vs. Double Stroller for Disney – Which One Should You Pick?
Going to leave for Disney in a week or two but not yet sure whether to bring a single or double stroller with you? I can understand your dilemma. Been there, done that. To make your decision a tad less daunting, I’ve included the best options from both categories.
Both single and double strollers have their own set of pros and cons. If you are confused, I can give you a few pointers to help you decide.
If you are going to carry only one kid and have easy maneuverability, portability, and spacious storage space on your checklist single stroller would be the wisest choice for you.
Single strollers are known for their compact design. These are way easier to handle in a crowded park, making it easier for you to move through the crowd than a bulky double stroller.
The key strengths of the double strollers are their convenience and spaciousness. If you have more than one kid and lots of luggage with you, a double stroller is certainly more convenient than pushing two or three single strollers side by side.
Sure, they can be a bit bulky, but it will be a savior if you are a proud and adventurous parent of twins. Or maybe, triplets!
Now you have enough pros and cons to weigh in. So choose wisely.
But before you take your pick, make sure to thoroughly read the policies about bringing and parking baby strollers at Disney World.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you take your stroller to Disneyworld?
Yes, you can. If you don’t own one, there are tons of strollers for rent at Disneyworld. But before you get on with the trip with your stroller, I would urge you to read the Disney park rules and regulations once, just to be on the safe side.
2. Can you lock up your stroller at Disney?
Technically, yes, but you shouldn’t. Theft is not a very uncommon issue at a crowded park like this. If you still need to lock it up, find a proper place for it. If you lock it to a tree or whenever you find an empty space, the guards may move it for security purposes without notifying the owner.
3. Can you bring a wagon to Disney?
Unfortunately, Walt Disney World Park rules don’t allow wagons inside the park. That’s why you have to either bring your stroller or rent one from the park authority.
The Bottom Line
So, we are almost done with this segment. To conclude, I would say that there’s no such thing as the best stroller in the world. The best one for you depends entirely on where and how you intend to use it.
Having said that, you still want to know my top picks, don’t you?
In the best single stroller for the Disney category, I’m more inclined toward UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller than the other models. Why? Long story short- it combines a practical design with a truckload of useful features, all these without costing an arm and a leg.
My vote for the best double stroller Disney goes to the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller for its incredible versatility, clever design, and ease of use.
That’s all for today. Good luck finding the best stroller for Disney World for the next trip.